St.Joseph’s Public school Thottuva ,is run by the Congregation of Sisters of Charity of De paul Province. It has been registered under St. Joseph’s Public School Trust on 19th August 2005 with reg. No.605/2005.
Congregation of Sisters of Charity (CSC) is canonically erected in the year 1944 and later in the year 1995, the apostolic see granted approval to the new constitution by decree Prot.No 50/84 dated 8-5-1995 and raised the Congregation to the Right. We have been rendering humble and selfless service to the society without discrimination of caste and creed. This Congregation is engaged in charitable and educational activities in all over India and abroad.
The present management is headed by Rev. Sr.Maneesha CSC who was elected as the Provincial Superior of De Paul Province , Potta in Jan. 2018.